Coming February 20, 2018!
In collaboration with Universal Brand Development, Zen Studios celebrates the 25th anniversary of Jurassic Park™ by releasing a three-pack of prehistoric pinball perfection for Pinball FX3. Jurassic World Pinball is comprised of thrilling tables themed around the history and lore of the iconic film franchise.
JURASSIC WORLD PINBALL
Join Owen, Claire and other movie characters as they attempt to escape Jurassic World™ and the deadly Indominus Rex. Play through thrilling action inspired by epic movie scenes!
• Train the Raptors, neutralize the Pteranodons and battle the Indominus Rex in exciting, yet challenging game modes
• Feed the Mosasaurus to make a massive splash
• Use customized Gyrosphere pinballs for a not-so-leisurely ride through the valley
• Hear the actual voices of your favorite movie characters, such as Claire and Owen
• Dinosaurs brought to life with authentic sound effects taken directly from the film
• Relive over 40 memorable scenes from the film on the dotmatrix screen
JURASSIC PARK PINBALL
Zen Studios is thrilled to bring you the finest video pinball adventure this side of Isla Nublar. Relive your favorite T. Rex chases, raptor hunts and more in a whole new way.
• Your favorite lines of dialogue taken straight from the film
• Fully operational Raptor Pen—you are the gatekeeper
• Collect amber and relive the T. Rex chase on the conveyer belt—“must go faster!”
• Nail enough funnel ramp shots to make it to the kitchen scene
• Knock on the iconic park gates to begin a new tour
JURASSIC PARK PINBALL MAYHEM
The events of Jurassic Park™ led to total mayhem! Stave off T. Rex and Velociraptor attacks along with many other threats to save the workers.
• Battle the T. Rex with the deadly swing of the Stegosaurus’ tail—you are the dinosaur
• Defend the Triceratops on a sunken mini-playfield against relentless Velociraptor attacks
• Visit the East Dock, North Dock, Hammond’s Lodge and Visitor’s Center to gain additional table perks, and rescue all the trapped workers
• Put out fires and prevent further destruction of the Visitor’s Center and iconic park gates